GVA Lighting is dedicated to creating and maintaining an outstanding team via continuous learning, training and development of our current personnel and inviting outstanding talents from Canada and around the globe.
We are constantly looking for professionals who can contribute to our success and share our values: passion and enthusiasm, individual creativity and teamwork, professionalism, honesty, respect for customers and suppliers, friendly work environment and care to fellow employees.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, candidates have an excellent opportunity to grow in the direction of their choosing.
We do work with colleges and universities for co-op and graduate placement. We welcome young specialists who compensate lack of experience with passion and enthusiasm.
GVA Lighting occupies a first-class manufacturing and office facility (built in 2008), has a clean and stylish work environment with up-to-date office equipment. We offer competitive salary and health care benefits program. If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please contact us directly by submitting your resume to email@example.com.
- Inventory and Logistics Coordinator
- Strategic Accounts Manager, Technical Sales
- Senior Design Engineer for LED Lighting Systems
- Design Engineer for LED Lighting Systems
- Project Manager - LED Lighting Application Engineer
If your specialty is not among our current openings, but you want to express your interest in working for GVA Lighting, please send your resume for future consideration.
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Industrial Designer
- Lighting Fixture Assembler
- We cannot promise to answer every application. Please do not call us to follow up. We will contact you if your application is of interest.
- Please note we do not work with employment agencies.